Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
The best new resource for everyone in the realm of membership! Our new book features over seventy illustrations including reproductions of marketing pieces and management tools used by leading museums and libraries across the country. Here's a book that will help your museum, library, or membership program generate many times the purchase price through better practices that will increase your membership many times over.
- History Colorado – A Grand Re-Opening
The Colorado Historical Society had the challenge of transforming itself and its audience with the building of a new museum. With the closing of an old museum, the organization made plans for a new facility, a new identity and new audiences. History Colorado was born, the History Colorado Center was built, and new audiences were pursued.
- Read More
2017 ASTC Presentation: Membership Magic!
Membership Magic! Creating and Reshaping Membership for Growth and Revenue Support
Presented at the Association of Science - Technology Centers 2017 conference in San Jose, CA.
- Dana Hines, President & CEO of Membership Consultants
- Rosie Siemer, Founder & CEO of FIVESEED
- Glenn Howard-Erevia, Membership Manager of the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
This presentation covers:
- Membership Audit and Strategic Planning
- Full utilization of digital tools
- Reshaping for Growth and Revenue Support
- Creating Membership Growth
- with examples from the Tech Museum of Innovation and the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science