- Denver Art Museum – A Groundbreaking with Results
Nothing motivates membership planning like the promise of a new building, a growing museum, and the hope for a greatly expanded membership. That was the exact situation at the Denver Art Museum as it prepared for its groundbreaking architectural creation. Fifteen months prior to the new museum opening, Membership Consultants was engaged to help plan for the membership portion of the grand opening.
- Read More
Meet our team of experts who can help take your membership program to the next level!
- Dana S. Hines, CFRE
- More Than 30 Years of Membership Marketing and Management Experience
- Membership Consultants’ Founder – 1987
- Membership Manager: Missouri Botanical Garden
- On-Site Sales Team
- Combined experience of trained professionals
- Prepared for grand openings, high traffic times, and major events
- Greg Gobberdiel
Graphic Designer at Gobberdiel Strategic Communications
- Sandra Kidd
Partner at Alexander Haas