Membership Consultant’s blog covers best practices, tips, and advice from our team of membership experts.
MC Blog Feed
- May 7, 2020
- Cultural Organization Reopening Protocols
- As cultural organizations are in the process of planning for reopening their facilities around the country, we have been in communications with a variety of organizations nationally. Here are some experiences and guidance we are offering as plans are being made to reopen institutions: To date, outdoor facilities are the only institutions that have reopened, … Continue reading Cultural Organization Reopening Protocols
- April 10, 2020
- Stewardship, Fundraising and Advocacy – What’s Working Right Now?
- Our very own Dana Hines and Alicia Lifrak joined Mike Fulton of the Asher Group on April 7 to discuss what's working and what's not working right now during the global pandemic.
- October 16, 2019
- Back to Basics: Membership Renewals
- All of the hard work that you do to acquire new members is effectively useless without a solid renewal strategy. In this post, we’re going back to basics on membership renewals. Whether you are new to membership or are a seasoned veteran, here are the four T’s to keep in mind when planning and executing … Continue reading Back to Basics: Membership Renewals
- May 16, 2019
- Back to Basics: Membership Direct Mail Acquisition
- Using direct mail for acquisition is a very viable channel for attracting new members. In this post, we’re going back to basics on direct mail acquisition. Whether you are new to using direct mail or are a seasoned veteran, following are the five key things to keep in mind when executing a direct mail acquisition … Continue reading Back to Basics: Membership Direct Mail Acquisition
- March 11, 2019
- Success Story: Lions, Tigers and Amazing Results for Hogle Zoo!
- In 2018, Utah’s Hogle Zoo partnered with Membership Consultants in order to create a fresh approach to their membership initiatives as well as their creative focus and messaging. Their goal was to improve results in their direct mail acquisition and renewal efforts. In celebration of the Zoo’s new red panda exhibit, we created a fun, animal-focused … Continue reading Success Story: Lions, Tigers and Amazing Results for Hogle Zoo!