Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
The best new resource for everyone in the realm of membership! Our new book features over seventy illustrations including reproductions of marketing pieces and management tools used by leading museums and libraries across the country. Here's a book that will help your museum, library, or membership program generate many times the purchase price through better practices that will increase your membership many times over.
- Missouri History Museum – New Additions with New Offerings
New leadership can often translate to a new focus and energy for a membership program. At the Missouri Historical Society a new Vice President for Advancement began her tenure with a goal of increasing the Society’s 4,500 membership while also growing the prospect pool to focus on an upcoming capital campaign to fund a new museum expansion.
- Read More
Pulse of Membership Survey Recap Webinar - Year End 2016
How does your museum, zoo, botanical garden, or other cultural institution stack up against similar organizations? Watch the survey recap of the annual Pulse of Membership survey to find out!
Topics and data includes:
- Membership program successes
- Acquisition sources
- Renewal rates and sources
- Social Media and Digital opportunities
- Trends by year
- Trends by industry
- and our ever-popular Salary survey!
Who should watch this webinar? Membership, Development, and Marketing Professionals, Social Media and Digital Communications Managers.
- See how your membership program measures up to others' programs
- See how other organizations have stacked up over the last few years
- See how successful organizations of your similar organization type have been in past years
- See how digital and social media actions and responsibilities are handled at organizations
- Compare your membership stats to the overall figures, including renewal rates, and a salary survey