Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
The best new resource for everyone in the realm of membership! Our new book features over seventy illustrations including reproductions of marketing pieces and management tools used by leading museums and libraries across the country. Here's a book that will help your museum, library, or membership program generate many times the purchase price through better practices that will increase your membership many times over.
Membership Marketing: Strategic Plan for Success - March 2-4, 2022
Date: March 2-4, 2022 | 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm central each day
$209 for early bird registration
$254 for early bird registration plus a copy of Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
$250 for registration
$295 for registration plus a copy of Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
Event Description: Membership Marketing: Strategic Planning for Success is a comprehensive seminar for membership and development managers, staff, volunteers and board members, with step-by-step instructions for developing a workable action plan for a successful membership program.
This seminar represents a wealth of knowledge and experience; it covers everything from setting membership goals, dues structuring, cost-benefit analyses, and best strategies for program growth and retention.
The seminar is offered by our industry experts, including:
- Dana Hines, CFRE, Vice President of Membership Marketing with Membership Consultants
- Alicia Lifrak, Executive Vice President with Gabriel Group
- Karen Mariani, Account Manager, On-Site Membership Sales with Membership Consultants
- Karen Meyer, Account Manager, Direct Mail with Membership Consultants
- Meg Carosello, Digital & Social Media Director with Captiva Marketing
- Tabetha Pund, Account Manager, Strategic Planning with Membership Consultants
Dana is a co-author of Membership Development: An Action Plan for Results, and recently co-author a new membership book entitled, Membership Marketing in the Digital Age: A Handbook for Museums and Libraries.
With more than 30 years of extensive experience in the world of membership, our experts are happy to share their knowledge. This seminar covers everything membership managers need to know!