Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
The best new resource for everyone in the realm of membership! Our new book features over seventy illustrations including reproductions of marketing pieces and management tools used by leading museums and libraries across the country. Here's a book that will help your museum, library, or membership program generate many times the purchase price through better practices that will increase your membership many times over.
- History Colorado – A Grand Re-Opening
The Colorado Historical Society had the challenge of transforming itself and its audience with the building of a new museum. With the closing of an old museum, the organization made plans for a new facility, a new identity and new audiences. History Colorado was born, the History Colorado Center was built, and new audiences were pursued.
- Read More
Membership Reporting & Strategic Planning Webinar - January 2017
Membership Reporting & Strategic Planning: Key Metrics to Analyze and Benchmark Your Membership Program
Originally Aired January 26, 2017
It’s time to report on your end-of-the year results and plan for the new year ahead. In Membership, it’s critical to quantify the progress you have made and determine how to build on your successes in the coming year. Join us for an informative webinar that will help you define success and figure out where your focus needs to be going forward.
- How to quantify success (in acquisition, renewals, upgrades, direct mail and digital marketing, and gift membership campaigns)
- How to create a report that tells a story and keeps you on track
- How to evaluate your current efforts and identify new initiatives to try in 2017
- How to generate new revenue in the new year
- How to create realistic projections and expectations
- Industry benchmarks and best practices for membership planning and assessment
Also available for download is our Making the Grade™ Membership Performance Assessment!
Who should watch this webinar? Membership, Development, and Marketing Professionals, Social Media and Digital Communications Managers.