Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
The best new resource for everyone in the realm of membership! Our new book features over seventy illustrations including reproductions of marketing pieces and management tools used by leading museums and libraries across the country. Here's a book that will help your museum, library, or membership program generate many times the purchase price through better practices that will increase your membership many times over.
- Denver Art Museum – A Groundbreaking with Results
Nothing motivates membership planning like the promise of a new building, a growing museum, and the hope for a greatly expanded membership. That was the exact situation at the Denver Art Museum as it prepared for its groundbreaking architectural creation. Fifteen months prior to the new museum opening, Membership Consultants was engaged to help plan for the membership portion of the grand opening.
- Read More
Loyalty and Membership Webinar - August 2015
Thank you to everyone that joined us for this for Loyalty and Membership: How to Keep Visitors Coming Back, Strengthen the Membership Program, and Cultivate New Donors!
Originally Aired August 27, 2015.
Loyalty Programs are the focus for many membership organizations today. Capturing contact information for website users, visitors, and social media fans is an ongoing challenge. Developing a Loyalty Program is a way to achieve that goal of contact capture, while also increasing engagement. Loyalty Programs should complement, not compete with a paid Membership program.
Learn the steps to creating a robust Loyalty Program that becomes a funnel for new members and an engagement tool that drives sales, visitation, and earned revenue success at your membership organization!
Viewers will learn:
- How to leverage loyalty to motivate visitors to action and deepen their connection to your organization
- Why data capture is crucial to membership growth
- The difference between a loyalty program and membership
- Why staying top of mind is critical to engaging visitors, members, and donors
- How to use loyalty to support mission messaging, encourage repeat visits, and drive revenue
- How to take on-site visitors online to increase website traffic and social media interactions
- How loyalty can reward members and incentivize visitors to join
Presented by Membership Consultants and SKIDATA, Inc.
If you'd like to schedule a one-on-one conversation or live demonstration to see what Loyalty.Logic can do for your organization, please CONTACT US.