Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
The best new resource for everyone in the realm of membership! Our new book features over seventy illustrations including reproductions of marketing pieces and management tools used by leading museums and libraries across the country. Here's a book that will help your museum, library, or membership program generate many times the purchase price through better practices that will increase your membership many times over.
- Denver Art Museum – A Groundbreaking with Results
Nothing motivates membership planning like the promise of a new building, a growing museum, and the hope for a greatly expanded membership. That was the exact situation at the Denver Art Museum as it prepared for its groundbreaking architectural creation. Fifteen months prior to the new museum opening, Membership Consultants was engaged to help plan for the membership portion of the grand opening.
- Read More
AMMC 2016 Session and Round Table Resources
We hope you had a great time at AMMC 2016 in Chicago! Below you'll find links to slide decks and handouts from Membership Consultants' sessions and round tables.
- Making Email, Online Advertising, and Social Media Work for Membership
- Loyalty and Membership: Love, Passion and Long-Term Relationship
- On-site Late Night: On the Couch with On-site Sales Experts
Round table topics include:
- Loyalty and Membership: Increasing Engagment through the Experiential
- Membership Acquisition: Multi-Channel, Multi-Touch