Membership Marketing in the Digital Age
The best new resource for everyone in the realm of membership! Our new book features over seventy illustrations including reproductions of marketing pieces and management tools used by leading museums and libraries across the country. Here's a book that will help your museum, library, or membership program generate many times the purchase price through better practices that will increase your membership many times over.
- Missouri History Museum – New Additions with New Offerings
New leadership can often translate to a new focus and energy for a membership program. At the Missouri Historical Society a new Vice President for Advancement began her tenure with a goal of increasing the Society’s 4,500 membership while also growing the prospect pool to focus on an upcoming capital campaign to fund a new museum expansion.
- Read More
2017 ASTC Presentation: Membership Magic!
Membership Magic! Creating and Reshaping Membership for Growth and Revenue Support
Presented at the Association of Science - Technology Centers 2017 conference in San Jose, CA.
- Dana Hines, President & CEO of Membership Consultants
- Rosie Siemer, Founder & CEO of FIVESEED
- Glenn Howard-Erevia, Membership Manager of the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
This presentation covers:
- Membership Audit and Strategic Planning
- Full utilization of digital tools
- Reshaping for Growth and Revenue Support
- Creating Membership Growth
- with examples from the Tech Museum of Innovation and the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science